P!nk unofficial forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P!nk unofficial forum

P!nk Forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell me what do you think about this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Tell me what do you think about this? Empty
PostSubject: Tell me what do you think about this?   Tell me what do you think about this? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:55 pm

If it`s true that our old forum won`t be back anymore, we should sign a pettition and pm to secret agent or other mods from there! What do you all say about that?

If it`s not back after Christmas, i say we should try and do that! I want that forum back so bad, there are lots of memories, they can`t just take it away from us!
Back to top Go down
*unwanted*

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: well i know that its beyond what mods can do i mean i was talking to a mod lastnight an theyve no idea whats going on so i think its beyond secret agent aswell!i think its someone higher up !i do think its gone forever.so can just get setted here i spose   Tell me what do you think about this? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:11 am

oops haha (couldent find this part)
Back to top Go down
pippalovespink

pippalovespink

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what do you think about this?   Tell me what do you think about this? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:23 pm

Natasha wrote:
If it`s true that our old forum won`t be back anymore, we should sign a pettition and pm to secret agent or other mods from there! What do you all say about that?

If it`s not back after Christmas, i say we should try and do that! I want that forum back so bad, there are lots of memories, they can`t just take it away from us!

i could never sign up for it:(
but i went on there everyday and i would hate if it was cancelled:(
start the petition!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4173119158
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what do you think about this?   Tell me what do you think about this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me what do you think about this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
P!nk unofficial forum :: On The Inside :: Chat-
Jump to: