P!nk unofficial forum

P!nk Forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 what concerts will you be at?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*unwanted*



Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: what concerts will you be at?   Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:53 pm

just coz theres no thread in here about it on here...

so far i have ticket for...




glasgow 12th april
dublin 19th april
dublin 20th april
belfast 22nd april
belfast 23rd april
mancheter 26th april
london may 4th
dublin october 14th
belfast october 18th
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stef

avatar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:01 pm

The FIRST date of all the tour!

24.02.2009 - Palais Nikaia, Nice, France
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katrina..x



Number of posts : 5
Age : 28
Location : Birmingham, uk
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:20 am

4th April - Hanover, Germany
16th April - Birmingham
17th April - Birmingham
30th October - Birmingham

And maybe .. Hopefully Nottingham or Manchester
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Can't_M!ss_This

avatar

Number of posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : The Here and Now
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:41 am

Suspect I won't be going to any as of now. She's apparantly ingoring America
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miz_Mouse

avatar

Number of posts : 9
Location : Down Under...AKA OZ Land
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:57 am

I'll be going to 2 shows Very Happy

May 23 2009 & August 8 2009

can't wait!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barbara1993

avatar

Number of posts : 13
Age : 25
Location : Belgium, Waregem
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:24 am

I'm going 26 Febr., 1 March and 5 Nov. and I can't wait anymore Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
So What ?!

avatar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:59 pm

She promised that she'll come to Bulgaria, when she canceled her concert last year Crying or Very sad Still I hope for some Greece, Turkey, Romania dates, cause i'm definitely going if she's coming near my country ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=X-X-X= Sharon

avatar

Number of posts : 18
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:55 pm

28 feb: ahoy rotterdam
1 march: ahoy rotterdam
28 nov. iss dome düsseldorf Very Happy

can't wait!! Very Happy:D bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatchMe

avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 27
Location : Finland
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 pm

aww , lucky people. I don't know yet. no sweden or finland date yet. hopefully belgium, or germany, or holland... we'll see. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P!NK SOUL



Number of posts : 6
Age : 27
Location : Glasgow/Toronto
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:10 pm

so far i 100% deffinetly going to

12th arpil glasgow secc
and
20th october glasgow secc


hopefully the other 2 glasgow dates aswell.... fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/_long_way_too_happy_x
*unwanted*



Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Can't_M!ss_This wrote:
Suspect I won't be going to any as of now. She's apparantly ingoring America

i think shes gonna go there last i mean auz shows sell out like crazy...so i think shes gonna take that as far as she can go thats why its at the end of the tour at the moment so she can stay there as long as shes selling out witch i think is a great idiea... also theres nearly a month between the last europe date and the first auz date that leave space for some time off and add more europe dates if needed... but i think shel get the the usa after all of that... america always get the promo side of things... all the tv shows and stuff...
i hope u guys get a desent tour this time around!!
but u get her for new years eve now thats amazing if i could aford the flights ide be there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Can't_M!ss_This

avatar

Number of posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : The Here and Now
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:45 pm

*unwanted* wrote:
Can't_M!ss_This wrote:
Suspect I won't be going to any as of now. She's apparantly ingoring America

i think shes gonna go there last i mean auz shows sell out like crazy...so i think shes gonna take that as far as she can go thats why its at the end of the tour at the moment so she can stay there as long as shes selling out witch i think is a great idiea... also theres nearly a month between the last europe date and the first auz date that leave space for some time off and add more europe dates if needed... but i think shel get the the usa after all of that... america always get the promo side of things... all the tv shows and stuff...
i hope u guys get a desent tour this time around!!
but u get her for new years eve now thats amazing if i could aford the flights ide be there!

Some of us get a news years gig. Even if I had the money to go, I wouldn't even be able to get in the darn place. Stupid laws. I think if someone under 21 has already been thru AA, he or she, should be of legal drinking age. queen jocolor albino Basketball lol! afro Question cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~~refolexx~~

avatar

Number of posts : 32
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:59 am

Can't_M!ss_This wrote:
*unwanted* wrote:
Can't_M!ss_This wrote:
Suspect I won't be going to any as of now. She's apparantly ingoring America

i think shes gonna go there last i mean auz shows sell out like crazy...so i think shes gonna take that as far as she can go thats why its at the end of the tour at the moment so she can stay there as long as shes selling out witch i think is a great idiea... also theres nearly a month between the last europe date and the first auz date that leave space for some time off and add more europe dates if needed... but i think shel get the the usa after all of that... america always get the promo side of things... all the tv shows and stuff...
i hope u guys get a desent tour this time around!!
but u get her for new years eve now thats amazing if i could aford the flights ide be there!

Some of us get a news years gig. Even if I had the money to go, I wouldn't even be able to get in the darn place. Stupid laws. I think if someone under 21 has already been thru AA, he or she, should be of legal drinking age. queen jocolor albino Basketball lol! afro Question cat

lol! Haha yyou're really having fun with these smileys, huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Can't_M!ss_This

avatar

Number of posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : The Here and Now
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:02 am

~~refolexx~~ wrote:
Can't_M!ss_This wrote:
*unwanted* wrote:
Can't_M!ss_This wrote:
Suspect I won't be going to any as of now. She's apparantly ingoring America

i think shes gonna go there last i mean auz shows sell out like crazy...so i think shes gonna take that as far as she can go thats why its at the end of the tour at the moment so she can stay there as long as shes selling out witch i think is a great idiea... also theres nearly a month between the last europe date and the first auz date that leave space for some time off and add more europe dates if needed... but i think shel get the the usa after all of that... america always get the promo side of things... all the tv shows and stuff...
i hope u guys get a desent tour this time around!!
but u get her for new years eve now thats amazing if i could aford the flights ide be there!

Some of us get a news years gig. Even if I had the money to go, I wouldn't even be able to get in the darn place. Stupid laws. I think if someone under 21 has already been thru AA, he or she, should be of legal drinking age. queen jocolor albino Basketball lol! afro Question cat

lol! Haha yyou're really having fun with these smileys, huh?
They are my new BFF's Forever! Loves them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perkyville

avatar

Number of posts : 46
Age : 30
Location : Alaska
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:01 pm

I wish I could go to one. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Can't_M!ss_This

avatar

Number of posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : The Here and Now
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:03 pm

I really want P!NK to tour the US!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: what concerts will you be at?   

Back to top Go down
 
what concerts will you be at?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
P!nk unofficial forum :: All things P!nk :: P!nk on the road-
Jump to: