P!nk unofficial forum

P!nk Forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 get more pp'ers on here.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LaurenCaera!

avatar

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 pm

tell all the people that were on the other forum to register on this one Smile
rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quo28



Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:50 pm

i'm here...but....do we know why is pp down?
it it just a matter of time or did they close it forever?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cuhrtys007

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Location : Here
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:51 pm

quo28 wrote:
i'm here...but....do we know why is pp down?
it it just a matter of time or did they close it forever?
no we dont know any shit about it Evil or Very Mad
we dont know either, but i think its closed forever Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaurenCaera!

avatar

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:52 pm

i dont think they said anything.
if they did i mised it eek..
but i dont know Sad i am just hoping its down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lozza81

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Age : 37
Location : Aussieland
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:52 pm

why do people think it's closed forever please?

how many times has it done this over the past year or 2?! i could count on my fingers and toes the amount of times!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nycgirl81
lozza81

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Age : 37
Location : Aussieland
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:53 pm

LaurenCaera! wrote:
i dont think they said anything.
if they did i mised it eek..
but i dont know Sad i am just hoping its down.

then we all missed that lil message!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nycgirl81
cuhrtys007

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Location : Here
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:53 pm

lozza81 wrote:
why do people think it's closed forever please?

how many times has it done this over the past year or 2?! i could count on my fingers and toes the amount of times!
i think its closed forever cause there is this new forum now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quo28



Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:53 pm

if they closed it forever it is very sad...i've been on that forum for ever..
the new one is just not the same...
at least they have to tell us something...we need some explanations..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natasha

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 30
Location : Skopje, Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:54 pm

quo28 wrote:
if they closed it forever it is very sad...i've been on that forum for ever..
the new one is just not the same...
at least they have to tell us something...we need some explanations..
agree, but i dont think its gone forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lozza81

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Age : 37
Location : Aussieland
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:58 pm

cuhrtys007 wrote:
lozza81 wrote:
why do people think it's closed forever please?

how many times has it done this over the past year or 2?! i could count on my fingers and toes the amount of times!
i think its closed forever cause there is this new forum now

that forum's been around for AGES now, it's kinda old news!

PP goes down for maintenance all the time, why would this time be any different?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nycgirl81
cuhrtys007

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Location : Here
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:01 pm

lozza81 wrote:
cuhrtys007 wrote:
lozza81 wrote:
why do people think it's closed forever please?

how many times has it done this over the past year or 2?! i could count on my fingers and toes the amount of times!
i think its closed forever cause there is this new forum now

that forum's been around for AGES now, it's kinda old news!

PP goes down for maintenance all the time, why would this time be any different?!
yes i know. i hope youre right and it will return soon Shocked Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lozza81

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Age : 37
Location : Aussieland
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:05 pm

cuhrtys007 wrote:
lozza81 wrote:
cuhrtys007 wrote:
lozza81 wrote:
why do people think it's closed forever please?

how many times has it done this over the past year or 2?! i could count on my fingers and toes the amount of times!
i think its closed forever cause there is this new forum now

that forum's been around for AGES now, it's kinda old news!

PP goes down for maintenance all the time, why would this time be any different?!
yes i know. i hope youre right and it will return soon Shocked Crying or Very sad

so let's not think badly, because this time is just like any other time!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nycgirl81
cuhrtys007

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Location : Here
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:08 pm

lozza81 wrote:
cuhrtys007 wrote:
lozza81 wrote:
cuhrtys007 wrote:
lozza81 wrote:
why do people think it's closed forever please?

how many times has it done this over the past year or 2?! i could count on my fingers and toes the amount of times!
i think its closed forever cause there is this new forum now

that forum's been around for AGES now, it's kinda old news!

PP goes down for maintenance all the time, why would this time be any different?!
yes i know. i hope youre right and it will return soon Shocked Crying or Very sad

so let's not think badly, because this time is just like any other time!!
YEAH affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lozza81

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Age : 37
Location : Aussieland
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:09 pm

LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nycgirl81
cuhrtys007

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Location : Here
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:10 pm

the smileys on this board rockzzz rabbit elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lozza81

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Age : 37
Location : Aussieland
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:13 pm

absolutely they do, they're too cute!!

flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nycgirl81
cuhrtys007

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Location : Here
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:14 pm

lozza81 wrote:
absolutely they do, they're too cute!!

flower
true Suspect tongue cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Culebra

avatar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:20 pm

It's different than other times it shut down for maintenance. Before, you could see a background and there was a message that it was down for maintanance. This time there's nothing. I hope it doesn't mean it's gone forever. pale (I love the emoticons here too!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*unwanted*



Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:47 pm

i think its gone for ever...a IF its not...it will come back empty...99% gutted of all old posts!
evin the mods dont know whats going on...so thats why i think its gone...
ya think they could of toled us..
they prb didnt wanna see us conmplain and read a sueaside notes haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natasha

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 30
Location : Skopje, Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:57 pm

*unwanted* wrote:
i think its gone for ever...a IF its not...it will come back empty...99% gutted of all old posts!
evin the mods dont know whats going on...so thats why i think its gone...
ya think they could of toled us..
they prb didnt wanna see us conmplain and read a sueaside notes haha
how do you know that the mods dont know a thing about the problem with the forum? did you ask some mod?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Culebra

avatar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:31 pm

For those of you with fansites on MySpace or Facebook, you might consider sending out a bulletin about this board. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P!nkGurl_T

avatar

Number of posts : 5
Age : 34
Location : San Antonio, TX
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Natasha wrote:
*unwanted* wrote:
i think its gone for ever...a IF its not...it will come back empty...99% gutted of all old posts!
evin the mods dont know whats going on...so thats why i think its gone...
ya think they could of toled us..
they prb didnt wanna see us conmplain and read a sueaside notes haha
how do you know that the mods dont know a thing about the problem with the forum? did you ask some mod?

I was a mod at the old forums and I'm as clueless as everybody else. However, I honestly don't think it's gone for good. They're probably just making some changes and it'll be up again soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natasha

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 30
Location : Skopje, Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:58 pm

P!nkGurl_T wrote:
Natasha wrote:
*unwanted* wrote:
i think its gone for ever...a IF its not...it will come back empty...99% gutted of all old posts!
evin the mods dont know whats going on...so thats why i think its gone...
ya think they could of toled us..
they prb didnt wanna see us conmplain and read a sueaside notes haha
how do you know that the mods dont know a thing about the problem with the forum? did you ask some mod?

I was a mod at the old forums and I'm as clueless as everybody else. However, I honestly don't think it's gone for good. They're probably just making some changes and it'll be up again soon.
ohh thanx, sorry i pmd you, no need to answer me now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P!nkGurl_T

avatar

Number of posts : 5
Age : 34
Location : San Antonio, TX
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:03 am

Natasha wrote:
P!nkGurl_T wrote:
Natasha wrote:
*unwanted* wrote:
i think its gone for ever...a IF its not...it will come back empty...99% gutted of all old posts!
evin the mods dont know whats going on...so thats why i think its gone...
ya think they could of toled us..
they prb didnt wanna see us conmplain and read a sueaside notes haha
how do you know that the mods dont know a thing about the problem with the forum? did you ask some mod?

I was a mod at the old forums and I'm as clueless as everybody else. However, I honestly don't think it's gone for good. They're probably just making some changes and it'll be up again soon.
ohh thanx, sorry i pmd you, no need to answer me now Smile

lol That's ok. Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natasha

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 30
Location : Skopje, Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:08 am

P!nkGurl_T wrote:
Natasha wrote:
P!nkGurl_T wrote:
Natasha wrote:
*unwanted* wrote:
i think its gone for ever...a IF its not...it will come back empty...99% gutted of all old posts!
evin the mods dont know whats going on...so thats why i think its gone...
ya think they could of toled us..
they prb didnt wanna see us conmplain and read a sueaside notes haha
how do you know that the mods dont know a thing about the problem with the forum? did you ask some mod?

I was a mod at the old forums and I'm as clueless as everybody else. However, I honestly don't think it's gone for good. They're probably just making some changes and it'll be up again soon.
ohh thanx, sorry i pmd you, no need to answer me now Smile

lol That's ok. Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well. Smile
thanx hun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: get more pp'ers on here.   

Back to top Go down
 
get more pp'ers on here.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
P!nk unofficial forum :: On The Inside :: Chat-
Jump to: